Monday, February 24, 2014

Lost SMS Messages after iOS 7 Update - How Can I Recover Lost SMS from iPhone

“My God! I don’t know what happened!!! I was told that I have lost my text message forever when I upgrade my iPhone to iOS 7. Is there any way or anything that can retrieve lost text messages from iPhone 4S? What if I did not upgrade the damn iPhone, nothing was wrong. Please help as soon as possible!”-suny

 “I deleted my iPhone SMS and how to retrieve iPhone SMS if possible? I received a SMS this morning from an important client. However, I deleted it accidently before I could read it. I'm wondering if there is any way I can restore iPhone SMS messages. PLEASEE HELPPP!”Said by Lulu

iPhone SMS recovery:iPhone Data Recovery specializes in recovering lost or deleted iMessages from iPhone, iPad, iPod. You can launch it on your computer and start to recover lost iMessages in two ways, one is to recover iMessages of iPhone from iTunes backup files, the other is to recover iMessages contents by scanning your iPhone. Both ways are feasible and work efficiently.

And indeed, effortlessly recover lost iPhone SMS directly from iPhone or from iTunes backup for with iPhone SMS Recovery which currently supports recover SMS from iPhone 5S/5/4S/4/3GS, iPad series and iPod touch 4/5. Plus, you also can use this software to recover iPhone contacts, photos, video, notes and more, if you have such a need.

iPhone Data Recovery provides two valid ways for you to make it comes true. First way is to view deleted text messages on iPhone directly on order to recover them; the second way is to recover deleted text messages from iTunes backup files, this method is based on your previous backup of your iPhone data. Besides, iPhone data recovery cannot only recover deleted text messages on iPhone, it can also recover lost photos, music, videos, contacts, voicemails, voice memos, WhatsApp Chat History of iPhone. So it can meet your requirements to a very large extent.

No comments:

Post a Comment