Monday, February 24, 2014

Any Way To Recover iPhone Sms Messages, Notes And Contacts I Deleted?

My iTunes keep asking me to "delete iPhone" in iTunes as I previously used it with a different laptop, but I don't want to lose my all my data including SMS messages, notes, contacts, photos and videos there. Is it possible to backup all my data on it, restore iPhone and then retrieve all my data back on to the phone?

Data loss on your iPhone is an unbearable thing, though there are lots of reasons that could cause such a problem. Well, your worry for data loss can end up here now. No matter you lost it due to accidental deletion or device broken, there are two ways for you to retrieve it. This article is going to show you how to recover iPhone SMS directly from your iPhone, or recover from your old backup.

First of all, you need to get an iPhone data recovery software on your mac machine. If you have no option, here is my recommendation: Tenorshare iPhone Recovery for Mac, Which provides you a easy and fast way to find your previous iPhone calendar, directly from iPhone or from privious sync backup file. The iPhone Data Recovery for Mac or Windows is an easy to use utility designed to help you back up all your files on your iPhone device, so that you can recover any lost or missing songs, videos, books, photos and so on. It can easily backup and transfer iPhone songs, videos, photos, SMS, call list, contacts and books(you purchased via iBook Store) to computer. Currently, it allows you to directly scan and recover data from iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPad 1, iPad 2, the new iPad and iPod Touch 4, but if you have iTunes backup, you can use any version of the program to recover data for all your iOS devices.

Here I show you steps to recover iPhone data you lost or deleted by mistake.
What's first, make sure iTunes doesn’t automatically sync with the iPhone when connected.
1. Get this iPhone recovery software and install it to a Mac OS X based on computer.
2. Select the iPhone backup file and click on "Start Scan" to look for the latested backup files. (Well, this back up file is not the files you have backed up by selecting Preferences > Backup and restore.)
3. After a few seconds, all the contents of the backup file will be scanned out and displayed in categories listed as Contacts, Call History, Messages, Notes and Photos. I was able to preview each of photos and decide which ones to get back or just select all.
4. Click "Recover" button in the bottom of the interface. And select a destination to save recovered photos. I can even export my photos to my iPhone again.

Tips: Now,you can use this iOS Data Recovery to recover iPhone backup data from iCloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment